Call Authorization System
ABDI’s Call Authorization (Voicemail) System allows residents to leave a voicemails authorizing their guests or contractors directly into the access control system. In communities without an automated system, residents have to call the gatehouse staff to let them know they were expecting a guest or contractor. The task of fielding these phone calls pulls them away from processing visitors into the community. Eliminating this mundane task allows your gatehouse staff to focus on their primary responsibility - ensuring the safety and well being of your community.The Call Authorization (Voicemail) System is one of our most popular add-on features. Its popularity stems from the fact that it benefits your residents, gatehouse staff, management and guests alike.
- Saves money by using technology instead of manpower
- Eliminates source of delays and traffic backing up at the gate house
- Convenient, Intuitive and easy to use
- Simultaneously handles multiple calls = no more annoying busy signals
- Increases productivity and allows for better staff utilization